Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of History Project
Blake Ashley Name Calling:
“Women are nothing but machines for producing children”. 1. This is perspective because napoleon thought women were not as equal as men.
2. This describes behavior
3. Yes it tells you about how napoleon thought men were better than women from his perspective.
4. This source can help you answer questions about whether or not napoleon was fair to all his citizens. The benefits of using his quote tell you exactly what he said word for word.
5. This source cannot help you answer the question of why napoleon was chosen to be king. Its limited to just what is being said in the quote.
6. This source supports other people’s analysis of how napoleon wasn’t fair to all his citizens.
“Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals” 1. This is descriptive because it’s saying that the doctors killed more people than the generals did.
2. This describes behavior because it can’t be ideology because it doesn’t have to do with any beliefs or myths.
3. Yes it tells you that napoleon believed that the doctors killed more people than the generals did. It’s from napoleons perspective
4. This source can help you answer the question of whether or not doctors were helpful during that time or not.
5. This source cannot answer the question of how doctors were useful during that time.
“History is a set of lies agreed upon” 1. This is descriptive because napoleon thought that history was all a set of lies agreed upon.
2. This is behavior because it describes what napoleon thought about history.
3. Yes it tells you about how napoleon thought that history was all a bunch of lies and it’s from napoleons perspective.
4. This source can help you answer questions about if napoleon thought history was something that really happened or just a bunch of lies. The benefit of using his own quote tells you exactly what he said word for word.
Pinpointing the Enemy:
"England is a nation of shopkeepers." 1.This is descriptive because Napoleon is saying England is made up of mostly of shopkeepers.
2.It describes ideology because it is talking about England having mostly shopkeepers.
3.It is talking about the ordinary people in England.
4.This source can help you answer question on England people and how they make a living.
5.It can’t help answer anything about the economy.
Lesser of Two Evils:
“Soldiers generally win battles; generals get credit for them” 1.It is a descriptive because it is describing what happens when soldiers win a war.
2.It describes behavior.
3.It tells about actions that occur when soldiers win a battle.
4.It answers who really won the war, so the generals won’t take all the credit.
5.It can’t answer anything about what went on in the war.