Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Short film lesson
Transcript of Short film lesson
Regular story in a film, comic, or book
1 hour and 30 minutes +
> 30 minutes
Short Film Questions
What Creatures do you see?
What are they flying in?
Who's the boss?
What is the man doing?
Did they take the man?
What season is it?
What game is it?
Who won the game?
What did he win?
Where are they playing?
Where is the rabbit?
What does the rabbit want?
How does the rabbit feel?
What is the man's job?
Are the man and rabbit friends?
What makes a story?
A story can consist of many parts.
The most basic parts are:
Plot (what happens in the story)
Conflict and resolution