Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cree Creation Story
Transcript of Cree Creation Story
History of storytelling
To instruct the young and remind the old
To preserve the history, rituals, and beliefs
Outcomes Connected to Storytelling
CP1.3 Enter into the fiction provided by the drama
CP1.4 Use Language, visual images, an other ways (e.g., movement, sound effects) to represent ideas both in and out of role
CR1.1 Demonstrate understanding that the arts are a way of expressing ideas
CR1.2 Investigate various reasons for creating art expressions
CH1.2 Identify traditional art expressions of First Nations and Metis artists
The Use of Oral Storytelling
Dates back thousands of years.
The stories vary depending on the tribe and beliefs of the peope.