Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Katie
By : Katie
#1) The Cell phone was the size of a brick,
and that also was its nickname, "The Brick."
#2) It wasn't sold yet commercially, but when the inventor, Martin Cooper, demonstrated how to use it started being sold.
#3) It was later called the "DynaTAC"
which sold 10 years later.
#4) It started out to be 10 in. long, and 2.5 pounds
#3) It was later called the "Dyna Tac", which
sold 10 years later
#5) After a half and hour "Talk Time" for every recharging for the price, it was sold for $3,995!
As you know the price went down for today's phones.
Thanks For Watching