Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Types of Controllers
Transcript of Types of Controllers
keyboard and mouse
A joypad is made for any type of game and is a nintendo make. Elements on a joy pad: on the right a set of action buttons and on the left the direction you wish to go in.
motion sensing is a device that allows you to play games via a sensor. an exampl of one is the wii.
key board and mouse
the key board and mouse are used for games on computers or laptops. the scroll on the mouse are used to zoom in or move up or down. the up and down keys are used for moving around. sometimes the spacebar is used for jumping.
touch screens are usually used on mobile phones, ipads and tablets. you use your fingers to control the games. some of these games are flappy bird and temple run.
A joystick is usually used for
driving an areoplane or ant type of flying game. the joystick is made up of a stick, base, trugger, extra buttons, autofire switch, throttle, hat switch and a suction cup