Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of fridge
that stores our food and drinks it also keeps it
from spoiling it helps us save money on food if we hadn't
invented the fridge the fridge changed history we would have to spend more money on
food and more food would be wasted the fridge has a history
keeping the food fresh
and still good for example without a fridge this
food would be moldy and would look like this bdyde45y55gt
we would have to throw
that would be a
waste of money in the older days it was known as
a ice box it was filled with chunks of ice now it is much more suffocated and
you can now just push a button to get ice and
water and your food stays cold