Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cholesterol.
Less than 40 mg/dL for women - major risk for cardiovascular disease Good amount of HDL? Above 60 mg/dL - protected against heart diease Changes to lower LDL eat healthy
lose weight [if needed] Triglyceride - the third molecule measured in blood High triglyceride levels = high cholesterol, high LDL & low HDL Triglycerides; Risks of LDL? Heart attack
Stroke Heart attacks and strokes can lead you to a hopsital bed <- How to raise HDL? exersise
eating healty hdl molecule ldl molecule Lipoproteins contain a center consisting of triglycerides Phospholipids are a type of lipid that is a major component of all cell membranes
Structure Functions LDL- LDL carries most of the cholesterol in the blood HDL- Carries cholesterol to the liver