Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adjectives & Adverbs
Transcript of Adjectives & Adverbs
between them depending on what is being
modified. Adjective Adjectives are words that describe or modify
a person, place or thing. Adverb An adverb modifies a verb, adjective or another
adverb. Adjectives describe a noun. ** The small fish loves to swim.
** The hairy monster likes to scream. ** The cat climbed quickly.
** Amira worked carefully on her homework. Adjective Questions! What kind? Which one? How many? *The fat cat slept. *The tall man ran. *Hundreds of fish swam. Adverb Questions! How? When? Where? * Mason slowly walked. * John has a game tomorrow. * Larissa likes to play outside.