Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adjectives & Adverbs
Transcript of Adjectives & Adverbs
between them depending on what is being
modified. Adjective Adjectives are words that describe or modify
a person, place or thing. Adverb An adverb modifies a verb, adjective or another
adverb. Adjectives describe a noun. ** The small fish loves to swim.
** The hairy monster likes to scream. ** The cat climbed quickly.
** Amira worked carefully on her homework. Adjective Questions! What kind? Which one? How many? *The fat cat slept. *The tall man ran. *Hundreds of fish swam. Adverb Questions! How? When? Where? * Mason slowly walked. * John has a game tomorrow. * Larissa likes to play outside.