Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Egypt
1. What is the name, location, and purpose of your business and in what country are you located?
Giza oil in Egypt
2. How will the location of your business help your country economically and environmentally? Our company is located in Egypt.
Oil is a great abundant resource
3. How will you utilize the natural resources in your country to support your business?
We will use our country's massive oil deposits.
4. How will the laws of the country impact your business?
Laws will restrict people from drilling oil without government permission
5. What influence will environmental issues have on the development of your business?
Oil spills may cause problems,but we will be able to handle it.
6. What capital goods will you utilize to create and sustain your business?
Oil pumps, refining factories, oil transporting boats
7. How will you utilize human capital in creating and sustaining your business?
We will pay for employees to go to training camps to learn how to work with oil.
15. Why does international trade require a system for exchanging currencies between nations?
Drill oil make gasoline
16. What is the relationship between investment in human capital (education and training) and gross domestic product (GDP)?
Not much education is needed to work on a oil plant
17. What is the relationship between investment in capital (factories, machinery, and technology) and GDP?
We will need to buy oil pumps and the plant to make oil into gasoline
18. How does the distribution of diamonds, gold, uranium, and oil shape the economies of Africa?
Our countries contains a lot of oil
19. What is the role of entrepreneurship in Africa?
Egypt has about 48 percent of Africa's entrepreneur
8. How will you modify your business to address the factors that may prevent international trade from occurring? We would have receptionist that speak different types of languages not just one
9. What is the impact of water pollution and the unequal distribution of water on irrigation, trade, industry, and drinking water on your country?It has caused sickness in our country but the money we will gain will help us clean up the water.
10. What is the impact of desertification on the environment of Africa from the Sahel to the rainforest?
11. How do the Sahara, Sahel, savanna, and tropical rainforest influence where people live, the type of work they do, and how they travel in Africa?
12. What are the similarities and differences of the economic systems in South Africa and Nigeria?they both have spific things they do ex:south africa is gold and diamonds and nigeria s oil that is lso the difference one specilizes in oil and one is gold and diamonds.
13. How does specialization encourage trade between countries? It encourages by letting our customer know that we know what we are doing
14. How do tariffs, quotas, and embargo serve as barriers to trade? there are few trade barriers on Egypt
Fisch, B. (2010). Evaluating organizational quality through narrative: A case for accreditation using the school portfolio,International Journal of Leadership in Education, 13 (4), 455-487.
For our costumers to be happy and have gas.
For our oil to be pumped efficiently and have the cheapest prices in Egypt
Our vision is to make our country rich and we will accomplish by drilling all the oil we can. Also by saving our country money.
Best oil around, cheapest pumps in town.
"Making an Ancient Egyptian Mummy." Making an Ancient Egyptian Mummy. Web. 08 May 2015. <http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/mummy.htm>.
"Soils." Encyclopedia Britannica Online. Encyclopedia Britannica. Web. 08 May 2015. <http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/180382/Egypt/261334/Soils>.
"U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis." U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Web. 08 May 2015. <http://www.eia.gov/countries/country-data.cfm?fips=eg>.