Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wonders of the World
Transcript of Wonders of the World
Wall of China (China) Taj Mahal
(Italy) Chichen Itza
(Mexico) Machu Picchu
(Peru) Christ the Redeemer statue
(Brazil) Taj Mahal In Agra
Near Yamuna River (Holy River)
Built by: Shah Jahan (Mogual King)
In memory of: 3rd Wife, Mumtaz Mahal
Tomb of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal
22 years to build
20,000 wokers and 1,000 Elephants
Architect: Ahmed Lahori
4 minars: 40 meters tall
Designes in Arabic
2 million visitors
Legend 7 Wonders of the World