Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Summary of "Sorry, Wrong Number"
Transcript of Summary of "Sorry, Wrong Number"
Sorry, Wrong Number
By Lucille Fletcher
The theme of the story is, mostly mystery. one example is when Mrs. Stevenson said, "I've been dialing Murray Hill-For the last three quarters of an hour and the line is always busy." This is saying that There has to be something going on because, the line wouldn't usually be busy for that long.
There are lots of settings in this drama:
Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom
The main setting is Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom.
Cast in order of apperance:
A Lunchroom-Counter Attendant
The rising action is when Mrs. Stevenson over hears a murder plan as she tries to make sure someone helps but, no one will. She is afraid a woman is going to be murdered but, can't get the police to help her.
The climax is when Mrs. Stevenson is killed. The falling action and resolution is simply when the man that killed her says, "Sorry, wrong number."