Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kookaburru
kookaburra life cycle
when the mother kookaburru wants to lay eggs it finds a hole in a eucalylptus tree.
after a few months the eggs hatch.They break the egg with their beak.
After a few months the kookuburra grows and has feathers and it can hunt its own food.