Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Use Prezi
Transcript of How to Use Prezi
Different and similar from Power Point
Has more animation
Is it better or worse?
Educational Use Example : Writing something for a project or class
Games with other schools
Cheering for friends
Laughing with friends
Run almost 1km per practice
Sweating a lot
Sources and Credits
Prezi without zoom
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-38361850/stock-vector-hand-writing-an-organization-chart-vector-image.html ( organization diagram picture)
May edit anywhere
Writing, Images, Video
Prezi is a very good tool!
Make sure to use it at least once in 6th grade.
It's easy and lots of accessibilities
One ''slide'' only
More details that may be inserted
More background (themes) to choose
Easy to catch somebody's attention
Different projects to choose