Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Societal Resilience
The capacity of a human-environment system to continuously develop
along a preferred expected trajectory,
while remaining within human and environmental boundaries
Can we prevent everything?
Are all events possible to mitigate?
Training and exercises
Early warning systems
R&R mechanisms & Coordination
Info management systems & communication
1. Knowledge, skills, tools and other resources
2. Organisation on all levels
3. Rules, regulations and other formal institutions
4. norms, values and other informal institutions
Continuously develop along a preferred expected trajectory
Protect what human beings value, now and for the future
Formal / informal
Experiential / analytical
Evaluating actual events
How the system works in general
Action - reflection