Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The
of a highly effective
Your lives change when your habits change
1. Be Proactive
Stephen R. Covey says that
bein proactive is the foundation of the habits of highly effective people
Being proactive involves:
- taking full responsability for my behaviors.
- making choices based on values, not moods.
- taking an inside-outside approach to changing.
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put first things first
4. Think win-win