Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EDF4610 Week 6 Presentation
Transcript of EDF4610 Week 6 Presentation
How to support an argument using the literature
In this presentation Marianne is interviewing Prof. Neil Selwyn, the author of one of this week's readings.
**Use the guiding questions on the next slide to help focus on key points Neil makes during the interview.
EDF4610: Week 6
Interview with Prof. Neil Selwyn
Guiding questions for the interview
What is Neil's positioning regarding the relationship between IT and education?
Week 6 Presentation
What points does he make about being convincing?
What are 4 different ways Neil talks about using the literature to support what the says?
How does his positioning relate to his argument?
How does his positioning relate to his underlying assumptions?