Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EDF4610 Week 6 Presentation
Transcript of EDF4610 Week 6 Presentation
How to support an argument using the literature
In this presentation Marianne is interviewing Prof. Neil Selwyn, the author of one of this week's readings.
**Use the guiding questions on the next slide to help focus on key points Neil makes during the interview.
EDF4610: Week 6
Interview with Prof. Neil Selwyn
Guiding questions for the interview
What is Neil's positioning regarding the relationship between IT and education?
Week 6 Presentation
What points does he make about being convincing?
What are 4 different ways Neil talks about using the literature to support what the says?
How does his positioning relate to his argument?
How does his positioning relate to his underlying assumptions?