Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anna Baldwin
New Jersey farm woman
Using a vacuum device made up of a pitcher pump and bucket, which were then connected to a hand pump, Anna created the suction milk machine that is still used as the main way to milk cows today!
This is how Anna's invention looked...
* invented to save time, and advance from milking manually the teats individually
Born in mid 1800's, Died in 1963
Invented the method of milking cows by using a Suction Machine
Who She Was
Here is how she affected the future of Agriculture...