Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anna Baldwin
New Jersey farm woman
Using a vacuum device made up of a pitcher pump and bucket, which were then connected to a hand pump, Anna created the suction milk machine that is still used as the main way to milk cows today!
This is how Anna's invention looked...
* invented to save time, and advance from milking manually the teats individually
Born in mid 1800's, Died in 1963
Invented the method of milking cows by using a Suction Machine
Who She Was
Here is how she affected the future of Agriculture...