Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Parallel Structure
Images from Shutterstock.com Mr. Hynes-Stone likes hiking, fishing, and writing.
Justin Bieber's production manager was asked to write his report quickly, accurately, and thoroughly.
The coach told the players that they should get a lot of sleep, that they should not eat too much, and that they should do some warm-up exercises before the game. NOT Parallel:
Alfredo likes jumping, swimming, and to ride a bicycle.
The coach told the players that they should get a lot of sleep, that they should not eat too much, and to do some warm-up exercises before the game.
Carlie loved swimming, running, and playing tennis.
His eyes were swollen shut, his face was red and puffy, and his nose was lopsided.
Every day John Walked in the door, threw his backpack on the chair, and opened the refrigerator.
You may sit in the back, you may sit n the front, or you may sit anywhere in between. Turn to page 199 Parallel structure means using the same pattern of words to show that two or more ideas have the same level of importance. Parallel Structure