Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How do different liquids affect plant life?
Transcript of How do different liquids affect plant life?
- Sprite, Vinger, and Tap Water
- Measuring cup
- notepad (not necessary, I began writing on Day 1, but I "gave up" around day 5) Procedures
1- Place plants all in the same place, preferably where they'd get most sunlight
2- Everyday, give each plant 1/4 cup of their chosen liquid
3- Observe [ You will need to watch the plants to see which wilts and when}
4- If you'd like, record data in notepad. Record what day each plant died, and which plant it is. Graph Different Liquids, Different Results Conclusion My hypothesis was correct. The results indicate that the plant I was giving water to did not wilt. If I were to conduct this experiment again, I would choose different liquids than these and different kinds of plants. THE END