Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8-2 Marcelo Cubero
Transcript of 8-2 Marcelo Cubero
E ven though photography doesent require a secondary school diploma, most people take photography classes and learn how to use many editing programs since most of the people who contract photographers seek people who have a "good eye" and know how to use the programs
What's photographers working environment
Photographers working environments are various since some travel to take
pictures, others work in studious and
others may work in laboratories and use microscopes to photograph subjects.
An example of a photographer that travels working environment
How photographers work in a lab
What personal qualities do photographers have?
and a "good eye"
How much do they get paid?
The median hourly pay for photographers was $14.66 in may 2014