Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
vocabulary review 1 by gary corley
Transcript of vocabulary review 1 by gary corley
By Patrick Nelson, gary corley, and Bell Street
Vocabulary Words 1-10 bsms 3rd period cof 2019
A Review for Vocabluary Words 1-10
Words taken from "100 Words every Middle Schooler should know".
-an oppoenent or enemy
In the Super Bowl, the Seattle Seahawks were the
of the New England Patriots.
In Science Olympiad, you must have
when competing in your event in a tournament.
-anxious or fearful; uneasy
When taking a test, it's normal to feel a bit
. The nervousness will wear off as you go on.
- the ability to learn or understand something quickly
Some people have an
towards math, or science.
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006 606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146 951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749567351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656643086021394946395224737190 702179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669405132000568127145263560827 785771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146549585371050792279689258923542019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960518707211349999998372978049 951059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308253344685035261931188171010 003137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253490428755468731159562863882353787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611195909216420198938095257201
- giving attention to the comfort and concern of others
A good friend is always
towards their friends.
- to force to leave a place or country; exile
from France twice.
- a temporary structure set up to block the passage of an enemy or opponent
Flag of France
A chair leaned against the door is an example of a
because it blocks you from coming in.
- to engage in a false display of confidence; especially to fool someone
In poker, it is very common to see a player trying to
The water in most estuaries & marshes is
-to wave or exhibit something in a dramatic or threatening way
his sword when he fought the bull.