Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOW TO MAKE RESUME
Transcript of HOW TO MAKE RESUME
HOW TO WRITE A RESUME
Write your contact information.
List your work history.
Place of employment
Date your employed
Give a brief summary of what you did there.
Leave at least 3 spaces between job summations.
DID YOU KNOW?
For every 200 resumes reviewed, only one interview is granted.
You will need:
Look at the job description you're applying for.
List your education.
List any personal information.
Make a reference available upon request.
Spell check your work. Ask a friend to look it over.
Print out your resume.