Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW TO MAKE RESUME
Transcript of HOW TO MAKE RESUME
HOW TO WRITE A RESUME
Write your contact information.
List your work history.
Place of employment
Date your employed
Give a brief summary of what you did there.
Leave at least 3 spaces between job summations.
DID YOU KNOW?
For every 200 resumes reviewed, only one interview is granted.
You will need:
Look at the job description you're applying for.
List your education.
List any personal information.
Make a reference available upon request.
Spell check your work. Ask a friend to look it over.
Print out your resume.