Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why everyone should own a dog
Transcript of Why everyone should own a dog
They make you happy :)
5 ways dogs can improve your health!
You should own a dog... Here's why!
Owning a dog increases your life span!
By: Alyssa Hurrle
Lowers your cholesterol
Four in ten (or 40 million) U.S. households own at least one dog.
There are 68 million owned dogs in the United States.
Most popular dog in the united states is......
Companionship and Children
1) Regular Exercise
2) Encourage Social Contact
3) Blood Pressure
4) Reduces Stress
5) Controls Allergies
The effect on children
"A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you
more than he loves himself."