Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how do biotic and abiotic factors shape ecosytems?
Transcript of how do biotic and abiotic factors shape ecosytems?
and ponds TUNDRA PLANTS Caribou Prey Polar Bear Predator Long winter months, never gets any warmer than 45 or 50° F, average -20° to -30°F. An interaction in which one animal (the predator) captures and feeds on another animal (the prey) Herbivory-Plant Relationships... Pradator-Prey Relationships... TROPICAL RAINFOREST Mosses, heaths, lichens, ect... Orchids, bromeliads, vines, ferns, etc... Deer, wild boars, monkeys, frogs and small reptiles (prey), snake (predator), etc... Long winter months, never gets any warmer than 45 or 50° F, average -20° to -30°F. Precipitation totals 6-10 inches of rain a year Annual precipitation of a rain forest is greater than 150 centimeters! Average temperature is 16° Celsius An ecosystem is a geographic area... community and interactions of living and nonliving things in an area. where plants, animals, and other organisms, as well as weather and landscape... work together to form a bubble of life.