Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
100 Yen Sushi House - case study
Transcript of 100 Yen Sushi House - case study
Felix Anduray 00490240
Venel Geneus 00490204
Shelly Lee 00570280
Angelin Chiang 00570191
Linda Ding 00421332
Tatiana Nazare 00490106
Soledad Ferreira 00490345 Group members What features of the 100 Yen Sushi House service delivery system differentiate it from the competition, and what competitive advantages do they offer? a)Features:
•The price is standard.
•They have a conveyor belt going around in the service area with 3 or 4 cookers b) Competitive advantages:
• They use just-in-time management; because the food is fresh they do not have to store it and also they can manage the amount of daily food to prepare.
• Is based mostly on simplicity and common sense rather than technology.
• Maximize the use of the location, putting all the customers together in ellipsoid-shaped serving area.
They do not have a cash register, is easier and quickly just counting of the plates used. 100 Yen Sushi House - Case Study How has the 100 Yen Sushi House incorporated the just-in-time system into its operation?
Instead of increasing refrigerator capacity by purchasing new refrigeration systems, they made an agreement with fish vendors to deliver fresh fish several time a day. This made the inventory system simple and cost minimum. Suggest other services that could adopt the 100 Yen Sushi House service delivery concepts.
•Boutiques and clothes store
•Buffets and Cafeteria
•Book Store: virtual conveyor belt
•DVD renting store Thank you