Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Environmental Education
How do we teach this?
Local to Global
connect to real-world
Your Ecological Footprint
Why teach this?
how do you get to school/work?
lights, windows, heat, electronics, appliances
We influence the environment
and the environment influences us!
What you eat
& where you get it
Goods & Services Footprint
Buy less and recycle!
Center for Ecoliteracy:
Look at Rethinking School Lunch program
Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education:
See what the government has compiled at:
Find Your Footprint
SUNDAYS ~ 9am-12:
Alum Rock Village Blossom Hill
Japantown San Jose Campbell
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS ~ 8:30-12:30
WEDNESDAYS ~ 9am-1pm
FRIDAYS ~ 10am-2pm
Evergreen Downtown San Jose
WEDNESDAYS ~ 4pm-8pm SATURDAYS ~ 9am-1pm
Cambrian Park Berryessa
Farmers' Markets in San Jose
Go Green Activities
• High levels of enjoyment/
felt they were more effective
"facilitate rather than dictate"
variety of learning styles/abilities
• Created more thoughtful
• More likely to feel empowered
to take action
Meeting the needs of