Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Environmental Education
How do we teach this?
Local to Global
connect to real-world
Meeting the needs of
Your Ecological Footprint
Why teach this?
how do you get to school/work?
lights, windows, heat, electronics, appliances
How do we influence the environment?
How does the environment
What you eat
& where you get it
Goods & Services Footprint
Buy less and recycle!
Center for Ecoliteracy:
Look at Rethinking School Lunch program
Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education:
See what the government has compiled at:
Find Your Footprint
SUNDAYS ~ 9am-12:
Alum Rock Village Blossom Hill
Japantown San Jose Campbell
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS ~ 8:30-12:30
WEDNESDAYS ~ 9am-1pm
FRIDAYS ~ 10am-2pm
Evergreen Downtown San Jose
WEDNESDAYS ~ 4pm-8pm SATURDAYS ~ 9am-1pm
Cambrian Park Berryessa
Farmers' Markets in San Jose
Go Green Activities