Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Blood
Two patients were brought to the hospital after a tragic car accident.
Doctor is demanding uncross matched blood ASAP!
Information on patients:
Which blood type should she receive?
Which blood type should he receive?
The patient has a severe reaction to the O- blood transfusion.
(unable to have babies)
How was the Bombay?
A little rare
Testing the patient's blood reveals that he is O-
Patient has a Bombay blood type!
Why O- ?
What would cause an O- patient to have a reaction with an O- blood unit(s)?
What antibodies would make this patient a Bombay?
Does not contain a panel
extra credit pending