Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blood
Two patients were brought to the hospital after a tragic car accident.
Doctor is demanding uncross matched blood ASAP!
Information on patients:
Which blood type should she receive?
Which blood type should he receive?
The patient has a severe reaction to the O- blood transfusion.
(unable to have babies)
How was the Bombay?
A little rare
Testing the patient's blood reveals that he is O-
Patient has a Bombay blood type!
Why O- ?
What would cause an O- patient to have a reaction with an O- blood unit(s)?
What antibodies would make this patient a Bombay?
Does not contain a panel
extra credit pending