Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Newton's Law of Cooling
Transcript of Newton's Law of Cooling
Rate of Change of Temp. = Difference of initial temp./ temp of environment Sir Isaac
1642-1727 Newton's Law of Cooling By Cameron and Ethan the law of universal g n o t a t i v a r i Everyone knows the story with the apple falling on his head Helio-Centric World Theory
Revolution/Rotation of the Moon Take a
Hot Shower? Would you rather: Can you apply Newton's Law? the theory explains... CSI, CRIMINAL MINDS, LAW AND ORDER Forensics. Any Questions? T (t) = Te + (T0 − Te ) e - kt, initial temperature of the object temperature of the object at time "t" See it's not that confusing! DEMO TIME!!! dT/dt = -k(T- T0) constant temperature of the environment constant temperature of the environment constant that depends on the material properties of the object. TIME