Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Patau Syndrome
1656 - Patau syndrome is a genetic disorder due to trisomy 13 Physiological Effects of Patau Syndrome Dr. Klaus Patau, 1960 Risk Factors - increasing maternal age
- recurrence risk is 1% http://www.genetics.org/content/185/1/5/F1.large.jpg
http://0.tqn.com/d/chemistry/1/0/2/4/1/Thomas_bartholin.jpg http://medgen.genetics.utah.edu/photographs/diseases/high/cytog005.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ezYDqHU75vk/Ty8k_sAxj0I/AAAAAAAAAU0/M7Mol_CtlTE/s1600/Trisomy13_PatauSyndrome_Awareness.jpg http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2012/06/24/1226406/982183-dv780037.jpg http://childrenshospital.org/az/Site1296/Images/Final_Microcephaly2.jpg
http://o.quizlet.com/i/5daGvu-S1NlY_kJJt_NkCg_m.jpg Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Anne Tseng & Alysia Lo IBHL Biology Life Expectancy http://www.my2fun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/sad-baby-face-photos-24.jpg