Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Should Student Athletes on the honor roll to play games?
Transcript of Should Student Athletes on the honor roll to play games?
*Only about 2 percent (130,00 people)- 8 percent of athletes get a full or partial scholarship.
* They will only pick the best and that is a lot to risk. By: Leonor Rodriguez Should student athletes be on the honor roll to play? A plan B *If you do not succeed in your sport you will have something to fall back on.
*If you have good grades and can keep up with everything then you will be organized and have everything under control.
*The athlete will be less stressed over trying to catch up in class. Grades *Sports are a privilege and grades should be a priority.
*Some colleges do not accept "great/good" athletes if they do not meet the necessary standards (grade point average, test scores, etc.)
*Being on the honor roll allows the athlete to be more open minded on what they can and/or want to achieve.