Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of awesome snowflakes
Every snowflake is unique for its different size and shape. Snowflakes get their shape by the temperature. They also get their shape from the atmosphere. The result is an ice crystal and it will grow into a myriad of different shapes.
how many snowflakes fall eac
how snowflakes are formed
Snowflakes start being formed when an extremely cold water droplet goes on to it. As the snowflakes travel more water goes on to it. These ice crystals that make up snowflakes are patterned. All of the different patters make the snowflakes unique. Ultimately, it is the temperature at which a crystal forms.
shapes and sizes