Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
~ K-Pop 2008 - 2009 ~
Transcript of ~ K-Pop 2008 - 2009 ~
Kpop is an abbreviation of Korean pop . It's a musical genre that includes
Pop , Rock , Electronic , R&B , and Hip-hop
which came from South Korea .
Big Bang ; Their song "Haru Haru" = Day By Day won 3rd place in Top 20 K-Pop songs in 2008 .
2NE1 ; Their song "I Don't Care" won 6th place in the Weekly Music chart in 2009 .
How the music was heard and shared ;
It would be heard on Youtube , radios , ITunes , on TV , etc.
It would be shared by friends , family , social media , etc.
Korean hairstyles in 2008 - 2009
Epik High ; Their song "One" ft Ji Sun won 16th place in the Top 20 K-Pop songs in 2008 .
Girl's Generation ; Their song "Genie" won 9th place in the Weekly Music chart in 2009 .
K-Pop Idols back then didn't really wear as much make up . Back then girls would wear a very light-no-makeup look . Now girls would put a lot of make up just to make their skin look healthy and make their eyes pop .
Back then the guys would just have either no makeup or just a light touch of eyeliner . Now the guys have a heavy-eyeliner look / smokey eyes .