Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Food Web Vs. Food Chain
Transcript of Food Web Vs. Food Chain
Differences A food web shows various different plants and animals in an ecosystem. A food chain shows a single line of organisms followed by something that consumes.
A food web shows how they follow a single path as animals eat each other. A producer is a a animal or plant that produces from there own. A consumer does not make there own food. A decomposer is an animal that breaks down plants and animals they also eat it . A decomposer can be worms and flies. By Kimberly Polanco What is a food chain?
A food chain shows how every single living thing gets there food. There's primary producer,primary consumer,secondary consumer,tertiary consumer,and quaternary consumer Similarities Food web vs Food Chain What are the differences and similarities between a food chain and a food web? Video on Food Web And Food Chain
Involve animals eating each other.Has the concept of how energy is transffered when an animal eats another.