Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Transcript of Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
to have the right to vote
to be able to enter and leave Canada freely Constitution allows us to challenge laws in court, if they restrict our charter of rights & freedoms The Judicial Branch interprets these challenges against the Charter of Rights and Freedoms The Charter is the Highest Law in Canada's Constitution ex. during world war II, japenese were forced to leave their homes and moved into B.C's interior & not allowed to leave without the permission of RCMPs ex. before 1918, women were not allowed to vote, they held huge rallies fighting for the right sometimes, were imprisoned for their views Sources:
Issues for Canadians textbook ex. during world war I, canadians of ukrainian or german descent were arrest because of their identity by vivian, taylor & vivia "Innocent until proven guilty"