Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SiteSafe - Incidents, Hazards, Reports
Transcript of SiteSafe - Incidents, Hazards, Reports
Check PPE compliance - Red Zone
Check Glaziers are picking up single glass sheets
Check exclusion zone - forklift Source: Feb 6, 2012 Brightcove S1 - Financial Results Error Checking Forklift inspections are not only completed but have been filled out correctly
Checking that machine operators know what they are looking for when they complete a prestart checklist
Wardens know about emergency response plan and content of plan
Ensuring that competency assessment of operators against SOPs occur, are consistent and robust. Matrix Partners preso! Harvard Business Review How to lower the cost of enterprise sales? SiteSafe 8 - incentivised
- individual Business needs No. of safety
mgrs agendas Clunky System seperate safety
systems... driven by - complex incident module
- long list of reports
- unique uses of SiteSafe
- variability in data entry A c v i e n o _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Background Info. Incidents SiteSafe Modules SiteSafe Reports Most Common Reports Times used Time Factors Report Que Server Speed Report Grouping The Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC) exceeds the Life Time Value (LTV) a customer brings us. This is my third go-around selling to large enterprises, SkyStream, Kontiki and now Qumu.
I like to explain to you the problem the way I see it, the changes I suggest to avoid making the same mistake again. and Travels to Clients Travels to clients to get to know them
Build report over lunch, dinner & golf events
Uses Social Media to find new leads
Closes deals face-to-face to relay commitment Monthly KPI Reporting No Workie - Holidays ` M i o r i n g Conversations - reinforce and recognize positive behavior - unsafe - intervene immediately Active Monitoring - checking the safety system - GEMBA walks, Audits - checking controls are working - 3C Board Meetings iceBerg Project Unfair interpretation Incidents - LTI's, MTI's, FAI's - Near Miss - Environmental - Motor Vehicle - Fire - Community Hazards Active Mon. Hazard Reports ACTIONS KPI Report All Actions & Overdue All Actions allocated to Person Hazard List by Dept Incident List by Dept Time Taken No. persons Level of Dept or Area 56K Onsite Server Priority based KPI Report All Actions & Overdue All Actions allocated to Person Hazard List by Dept Incident List by Dept based on 7th December reports 60sec - 15min 15sec - 2.5min ANY QUESTIONS?