Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
It also contributes to their rehabilitation. MISSION People with disabilities will achieve the society to live together. GOAL Failure prevention and protect the rights of people with disabilities, and to contribute to the rehabilitation. LOCATED 1325-1 Ssangchondong,
Seogu, Gwangju, Korea
HISTORY March 10, 1984 PROGRAMS - Culture Experience Program
- IT Challenge
- Provide Information and Consultation
- Do Dream Fund DO DREAM FUND This program is for children.
Support is determined by evaluation which is done every six months.
Child support will continue until adulthood.
Children can help own dream come true. VOLUNTEER Visit or call the organization. EMPLOYMENT Licensed Social Worker
High understanding for the disabled
Accounting certification gives extra points. CONTACT Phone : 062-368-6676, 6679
Fax : 062-368-6678
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Homepage : http://www.welfarezone.or.kr