Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Psychic Powers
What Kinds of Psychic
Powers are there?
People only use 10% of their brain. Psychic powers consist in the other 90% of a human’s brain. Frequently, Psychic powers consist in outstanding minds that get bored in the 10% they can use.
How might we create a hypothesis
on the existence of Psychic Powers?
- Ability to perceive information
- ability to communicate with spirits
- ability to see the future or to be taken to the future of others
- ability to see orbs
Therese Caputo is a medium, which means she can communicate with the dead. She is from the show: "Long Island Medium"
Uri Geller is a psychic who can supposedly bend spoons with his mind.
Logan Dryer is an elementary school student who predicted the massacre that was going to happen at his school, two weeks before it happened.
All humans have psychic powers, to a certain extent. Some humans psychic powers are stronger than others, stronger with certain friends or family, or are forced to be used more often.
Many biologists and physicists
refute the existence of unexplained forces and when
powers are reinforced
by strong evidence,
they are questioned further.
Recent studies show that
about two-thirds of all American
adults strongly believe they have experienced ESP. The subject is
similar to the question of God,
Jesus, or the human soul.
Some people go into hypnotic trance
without thinking about it, especially on highways or other places where they
are very focused.
A City in Texas
Mathews, Rupert. Unexplained. QEB Publishing. United States. 2011
Psychic powers will remain a mystery of the mind. We believe. Do you?