Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transversals in Real Life
Transcript of Transversals in Real Life
Now to practice
1) On a blank sheet of paper draw a picture with several transversal lines (think of a real life example)
2) Then use a protractor to calculate all the angles in your drawing....
*Think about the rules you just learned as you draw and calculate your angles.
3) Write a short description of what you discovered about the angles in a transversal
4) When done turn it in and get the practice sheet
What is a Transversal?
Transversals can be found in many places...
Can you and you table partner think of a transversal in real life?
A line that crosses two parallel lines
Golden Gate Bridge
Rules to calculate angles
1. Identify Transversals in real life
2. Calculate and discover patterns when calculating angles in tranversals
3. Apply angle rules to calculate angles in transversal diagrams