Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hyperbole
* an overstatement or exaggeration for effect of humor
1. You snore louder than a freight train.
2. I will love you till the seas run dry.
3. I have reminded you a million times to keep away
from bad friends.
- Watch and Enjoy!
-Click the link:
- Once you click it escape the Prezi and play the game
Create Your Own:
- Create a hyperbole sentence and put it on a piece of paper.
Paper In Sleeve:
-Complete the worksheet that is in a sheet protector, at this station.
- Answers on board.
- If you have extra time at this station, look around the room and find a source that will give you an example of a hyperbole.
* used by poets to say something different from the usual way
* use of words that go beyond their ordinary meaning
* requires imagination to figure out the author’s meaning
can heighten senses.
- resemblance or relationship
- emphasis or understatement
- figures of sound
- verbal games