Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hyperbole
* an overstatement or exaggeration for effect of humor
1. You snore louder than a freight train.
2. I will love you till the seas run dry.
3. I have reminded you a million times to keep away
from bad friends.
- Watch and Enjoy!
-Click the link:
- Once you click it escape the Prezi and play the game
Create Your Own:
- Create a hyperbole sentence and put it on a piece of paper.
Paper In Sleeve:
-Complete the worksheet that is in a sheet protector, at this station.
- Answers on board.
- If you have extra time at this station, look around the room and find a source that will give you an example of a hyperbole.
* used by poets to say something different from the usual way
* use of words that go beyond their ordinary meaning
* requires imagination to figure out the author’s meaning
can heighten senses.
- resemblance or relationship
- emphasis or understatement
- figures of sound
- verbal games