Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
farah altamimi volcanoes
Transcript of farah altamimi volcanoes
By Farah Altamimi
A structure of a volcano
A volcano is an opening rock which has magma in it and when the magma comes out of the volcano it then becomes lava. A volcano is also active if it is erupting lava, releasing gas or generates seismic activity. Volcanoes can be different in appearance with some featuring perfect cone shapes while others are deep depression filled with water.
In a volcano there are many things in it such as ash cloud, vent, crater, lava flow, conduit (pipe), ash, sill, magma chamber, magma reservoir, lava, earths crust, parasitic cone, branch pipe, dike, summit, flank and more. A volcano is also big rock which has 3 pipes called a vent. A vent allows the magma to come out of the volcano and this allows the volcano to erupt.