Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Past, Present and Future Presentation Example
Transcript of Past, Present and Future Presentation Example
by Aymee Campbell The Past... What went right:
school was always a requirement
positive praise from teachers
positive role models What went wrong:
unstable home environment with a variety of abusive elements
living in a low income part of town which exposed me to a dead end lifestyle
death of family members The Present... The Future... You never know what the future will hold, but you can dream big and dream focused. My future goals are:
continue to expand hybrid-learning in Adult Education
teach college on-line part-time
continue growing personally in addition to professionally I never planned on being a teacher, but I feel very lucky to have the privilege of guiding others. I go by many titles: teacher, life coach, mentor, motivator, friend. From Me to You... Stay focused on where you want to go in life.
Keep people in your life that want to see you succeed.
Heading toward your goals is done with a lot of little steps that add up to big steps.