Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 06.03 Protists
I am looking for a position in Lake Superior, which is the largest freshwater lake
Lake Hudson (provided oxygen for fish living there)
Crater Lake ( was a source of food for species surrounding the lake)
Found in many marine and freshwater habitats
Long and has an irregular shape
Can be found in snow and very cold water
Uses photosynthesis to make food
Dinoflagellates ( found in Lake Superior, Lake Hudson, and Crater Lake
Are a very beneficial type of protists
Are ancestors of plants
Provide food and oxygen for fish living around it
Pfiesteria piscicidia: A species of Dinoflagellates found off the coast of various lakes
Noctiluca scintillans: A species of dinoflagelles that feed off of plankton. They are found in shallow areas of the continetal shelf.