Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
Transcript of SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
own schedule. Examples: describe actions that are
factual or habitual. The present tense is used to describe events that are scheduled (by nature or by people) I use my bike to get around town." is in the present, but I'm not actually on my bike right now. UNDERSTANDING: The Chicago Bulls practice in this
gymnasium. CAN YOU GIVE SOME EXAMPLES
ORALLY? The present tense is used to describe events
hat are scheduled .
by nature or by people) EXAMPLES: High Tide is at 3:15 p.m.
The Super Bowl starts at 6:15 pm.
The Market opens at 10:00 am. SINGULAR AND PLURAL SINGULAR: I am
He/She/It is PLURAL We are
They are CHALLENGE: GAME #1 Starting from PETER to EARL,
can you give an example of
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE?
ONE BY ONE! Get your ENGLISH
NOTEBOOK! GET READY FOR THE ACTIVITY #1 *ACTIVITY # 1* I.Underline the simple present tense
in the sentence. 1. Coach Calhoun recruits from
countries outside the U.S.A. *** COPY AND ANSWER! 2. Abigail is a good girl... *** 3. What does Tuesday do for a
living? 4. Thorm Team thinks it's a
good idea. 5. James and Jillian
plays together. 1. recruits
5.plays ANSWERS FOR THE ACTIVITY #1 PRIZES: CANDIES... Activity # 2 Direction:Write the correct Simple Present tense of each highlighted word in the sentence.WRITE it in each blank before the sentence. _______1. I walks to my house everyday. _______2. Coach Jose teach very well. _______3. I livess in New York. 1. Walk
4. Drives _______4. John drive the taxi after 3 pm. ______5. The moon go around the Earth. ANSWERS: 5. Goes GROUP 2's PRESENTATION AND REPORT!