Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
Transcript of SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
own schedule. Examples: describe actions that are
factual or habitual. The present tense is used to describe events that are scheduled (by nature or by people) I use my bike to get around town." is in the present, but I'm not actually on my bike right now. UNDERSTANDING: The Chicago Bulls practice in this
gymnasium. CAN YOU GIVE SOME EXAMPLES
ORALLY? The present tense is used to describe events
hat are scheduled .
by nature or by people) EXAMPLES: High Tide is at 3:15 p.m.
The Super Bowl starts at 6:15 pm.
The Market opens at 10:00 am. SINGULAR AND PLURAL SINGULAR: I am
He/She/It is PLURAL We are
They are CHALLENGE: GAME #1 Starting from PETER to EARL,
can you give an example of
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE?
ONE BY ONE! Get your ENGLISH
NOTEBOOK! GET READY FOR THE ACTIVITY #1 *ACTIVITY # 1* I.Underline the simple present tense
in the sentence. 1. Coach Calhoun recruits from
countries outside the U.S.A. *** COPY AND ANSWER! 2. Abigail is a good girl... *** 3. What does Tuesday do for a
living? 4. Thorm Team thinks it's a
good idea. 5. James and Jillian
plays together. 1. recruits
5.plays ANSWERS FOR THE ACTIVITY #1 PRIZES: CANDIES... Activity # 2 Direction:Write the correct Simple Present tense of each highlighted word in the sentence.WRITE it in each blank before the sentence. _______1. I walks to my house everyday. _______2. Coach Jose teach very well. _______3. I livess in New York. 1. Walk
4. Drives _______4. John drive the taxi after 3 pm. ______5. The moon go around the Earth. ANSWERS: 5. Goes GROUP 2's PRESENTATION AND REPORT!