Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ignacio
most important city of the state. There are many things that you can so in Cuauhtemoc like..... well there isn't much to do, but is a good city to live. I came here to learn English and complete a degree. I like math and I'm not so bad on this subject, so I chose mechanical engineering. then I want to do a master degree in biomechanics. I like all kind of music genre but my favorite
is alternative rock like
simple plan or
one republic!! My favorite hobby is ride horses and roping. I practiced in Cuauhtemoc since I was 15 years old. It is a great experience because you can relax and have fun, but now i like to play raquetball it is less exciting This is my family