Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Journey Into DNA
Transcript of Journey Into DNA
Chromosomes A chromosome is an organized structure of DNA and protein that is found in cells. Chromatin Chromatin is the complex combination of DNA and proteins that makes up chromosomes. Nucleosome The fundamental repeating subunit of eukayotic DNA, and is made up of DNA and histone proteins. Histones A type of protein found in chromosomes; histones attached to DNA resemble "beads on a string Four Bases of DNA Guanine Adenine Thymine Cytosine