Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of Template
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Template
Newton's 1st Law
A body at rest will stay at rest unless an unbalanced force acts upon it.
Newton's 2nd Law
Acceleration is produced when a force acts on a mass. The greater the mass of the object being accelerated the greater the amount of force needed to accelerate the object.
Newton's 3rd Law
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.