Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Plot
Transcript of Elements of Plot
Inciting Incident: The moment when the protagonist's life changes from the norm to adapt to the plot. This usually happens in the beginning, but can happen anywhere.
Sets up characters
and setting. Main
conflict is usually
happens in the beginning
and sometimes throughout
Rising Action: All the problems or conflicts that drive the protagonist to the climax.
Climax: This is the turning point that
the whole story builds
to. It is the most exciting
Falling action: These are the events that happen after the climax. Loose ends are wrapped up, but falling action can be a conflict or sad or exciting.
Resolution: the end.