Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bronte Sisters
an Anglican minister, who was eccentric with a terrible temper.
Did not enjoy the children's company.
No real contact with the outside world, the children created imaginary worlds, recorded in miniature writing on tiny sheets of paper.
Anne and Emily made up a kingdom called Gondal
Charlotte and Patrick (only boy) created the realm of Angria.
Maiden Aunt comes to live with them in after a year w/out supervision
Third of six childres
Died at age 39
The Green Dwarf (1833)
Jane Eyre (1847)
Shirley (1849) ·
Villette (1853) ·
The Professor (1857)
Fifth of six children
Died at age 30
Wuthering Heights (1847)
AYoungest of six children
Died at age 29
Agnes Grey (1847) ·
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (1848)
Charlotte, Emily, and Anne
The Brontë Sisters Gothic Novelists