Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the year of plantation started with England and Spain
Transcript of the year of plantation started with England and Spain
People used slaves like peasents they needed them because some were experienced with plantation for all the foods and some for gaurding for the king
And this is what i learend from the 1'900
One of the biggest cash crops was tobacco tobacco was easy for plantation owners.
Slavery was not that hard because contries would trade there slaves to big contries for resources like tobacco and wheat.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
But what they needed the most for the slaves to do is plant because it was a big money maker
Why you ask they needed tabaco because peaple are trading resources and even slaves because they need tabaco.
CREDITS TO GOOGLE IMAGES