Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Special Number
Transcript of My Special Number
The prime factorization of my number is 3x31.
The square root of my number is ~10. It is actually 9.6. My number isn't a perfect square because no whole number squared is equal to 93.
My Special Number is 93
is divisible by 1, 3, 31, and 93. Therefore, it is NOT a prime number.
My number compared with 27 and 9: Their GCF is 3, and their LCM is 837.
A Fact About My Number
~In Persia, the number 93 is represented as a closed fist.
-The first 12 multiples of my number are 93, 186, 279, 372, 465, 558, 651, 744, 837, 930, 1,023, & 1,116.
My number compared to 3: Their GCF is 3, and, their LCM is 186.
By: Gillian Terrie